Executive Interim Management
EIM is a global leader in providing interim or permanent executive management solutions whentime is critical. Our clients rely on us to have a highly qualified manager or team of managers in place within days. These are strong, accountable leaders who take charge, inspire others to go above and beyond – and ultimately effect lasting change.
Some key figures
We believe that – in a business that is changing rapidly – people make the difference.
They are the ones who find the opportunities to adapt to the changing environment.They are the ones who drive innovation.
They are the ones who realize the transition.
We believe in solutions through people
Global mind-set focused on tangible results
Executive Interim Management (EIM) was established in 1989 by the leading executive search firm Egon Zehnder and the Dutch management consultancy Boer & Croon, which pioneered the concept of interim management in Europe. In the course of almost 26 years and 8,000 successful assignments, we have expanded into 14 countries to become a worldwide leader in interim management solutions,
Our policy remains to operate as a global integrated firm with all offices working together, sharing our best practices across national boundaries. This global mind-set, combined with the use of proven project management methodology, assures results that reach the same high level of quality the world over.
Why EIM ?
Key factors of success and strong values :
- We provide rapid access to expertise or change management skills not immediately available in your company. These can be provided either on a temporary basis, or for permanent placements as appropriate
- EIM managers are seasoned senior-level professionals with proven track records in handling complex business situations that require rapid transformation
- They are selected only after extensive interviews, in-depth testing and intensive evaluation
- We have established long-term relationships with some 30,000 such professionals across a broad spectrum of businesses
- Our global reach, combined with the effective integration of our national organisations, enables us to find the right solution to your company’s management requirements wherever in the world you may be located
The First 100 Days
Seven Steps for Success
EIM executives and client partners share experiences and best practices on how to achieve success in the first 100 days of a business performance assignment. This practical knowledge is also useful for more traditional management roles and companies during less turbulent times. The First 100 Days book is included in the reading list of the Interim Management Diploma Program at Lorange Institute of Business in Zurich. »
The permanent choice to be a temporary worker
Jody Greenstone Miller, CEO at Business Talent Group on Bloomberg
A co-operation for excellence
The successful completion of our 8,000 assignments over the last 20-plus years is based on EIM’s unique project management methodology. This revolves around a three-way collaboration between the client, the interim manager and a senior EIM partner.
EIM partners are senior executives with line management experience and practical consulting knowledge, who take overall responsibility for the transformation projects.
Working in partnership with the client, the partner quickly establishes an understanding of the situation, and draws up recommendations for appropriate actions to improve it. Our search for the right interim manager starts immediately after this stage.