EIM Executive Interim Management AG, 41-46 Piccadilly, London W1J 0DS, together with any group companies (“we” “us” “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. For the purposes of data protection legislation, we are the data controller and we will process Your Data in accordance with articles 6(1)(a), 6 (1)(b), 6 (1)(c), 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding Your Data and how we will treat it.
- YOUR DATA
- VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITE
We may collect and process Your Data in the following circumstances:
- When you complete forms on our website (“Site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our services, requesting further services;
- Whenever you provide Your Data to us when reporting a problem with our Site, making a complaint, making an enquiry or contacting us for any other reason. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, the resources that you access and other communication data;
- Whenever you disclose Your Data to us, or we collect Your Data from you in any other way, through our Site.
We may also collect and retain data in the following ways:
We may collect information about your device, including where available your Internet Protocol address, for reasons of fraud protection. We may also retain information about your device’s operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Please note that if you follow a link to any of these websites, such websites will apply different terms to the collection and privacy of Your Data and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check before you submit Your Data to these websites.
As a client or potential client we may collect and process Your Data and that of those connected with you for the purpose of carrying out our business and in order to:
- Respond in our legitimate interests to your enquiries about our services and/or other requests;
- Enter into an agreement with you regarding the provision of services;
- Conduct and verify ongoing credit worthiness and standing checks relevant to the agreement;
- Correspond with you concerning our present and future services and relevant news and service updates with your consent where required by law or otherwise in our legitimate interests provided these interests do not override your right to object to such communications.
We will retain Your Data as long as we require them for the above purposes, subject to a maximum of two years from the date of our last contact with you or your earlier withdrawal of consent.
We will collect and retain Your Data which you provide us via our website, over the phone, or by email where:
- You register an interest in seeking a management role with us either directly or through a third party website;
- You respond to express an interest in a role that we may post on a third party website;
- We are provided with Your Data from a third party organisation such as an outplacement organisation;
- You authorise us to take references from specific third parties;
- Or with legitimate interest we collect it from a publicly available source.
We will use Your Data to provide you with management services opportunities and carry out our obligations arising from arrangements entered into between you and us. We will use Your Data to notify you about any changes to our services and process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by you. Subject to obtaining your specific prior consent, we will also share Your Data with our clients for our mutual consideration of availing ourselves of your services.
We will retain Your Data as long as we require them for the above purposes subject to maximum of two years from the date of our last contact with you or your earlier withdrawal of consent.
We will collect Your Data as part of our instructions to provide us with goods or services. We may share Your Data with staff in order to contact you about goods or services ordered and to place further orders. We will keep the personal data for as long as we require your goods and services subject to a maximum of two years from the date of our last contact with you.
In addition to the uses described above, where we have your consent to do so, we may use Your Data to provide you with information about our services, business updates and events which we think may be of interest with your consent.
You have the right to opt out of receiving the information at any time. To opt out of receiving such information you can:
- Click the unsubscribe button contained in any such communication received; or
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7290 1430 providing us with your name and contact details.
- AUTOMATED PROCESSING
We do not undertake automated decision making with Your Data.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
In addition to the third parties mentioned above for specific data subjects, we may disclose Your Data to third parties for the following legitimate business purposes:
- Staff members in order to facilitate the provision of services to you;
- Restricted third party communication agency partners who issue communications on our behalf under our strict supervision and who are GDPR compliant;
- IT software providers that host our website and store data on our behalf;
- To a prospective buyer of some or all of our business or assets, in which case personal data including Your Data will also be one of the transferred assets; and
- To the police, regulatory bodies, legal advisors or similar third parties where we are under a legal duty to disclose or share Your Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms and Conditions of use and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We will not distribute Your Data or share it in any way with other organisations (except as specified above) without your express approval.
- DATA SECURITY
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of Your Data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Information you provide to us is shared on our secure servers. We have implemented appropriate physical, technical and organisational measures designed to secure Your Data against accidental loss and unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure. In addition, we limit access to personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties that have a legitimate business need for such access.
- CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
Some of our clients may process candidate data outside of the European Economic Area (‘EEA’). We may also need to send personal data relating to client staff to candidates based outside of the EEA. Where this is the case, we will either ensure that adequate levels of protection approved by the European Commission are in place for the security of the transfer of Your Data outside the EEA or we will obtain your express consent prior to the transfer of such data (in relation to client staff, we will ask our clients to obtain staff members’ consent before such information is shared with us).
- RIGHTS OF ACCESS, CORRECTION, OBJECTION, DELETION AND RESTRICTING USE OF YOUR DATA
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if Your Data changes.
Data protection legislation gives you the right to object to the processing of Your Data in certain circumstances or withdraw your consent to the processing of Your Data where this has been provided. You also have the right to access information held about you and for this to be provided in an intelligible form. If you would like a copy of some or all of Your Data, please send an email to email@example.com. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request.
You can also ask us to undertake the following:
- Update or amend Your Data if you feel this is inaccurate;
- Remove Your Data from our database entirely;
- Send you copies of Your Data in a commonly used format and Your Data transferred to another entity where you have supplied Your Data to us, and we process this electronically with your consent or where necessary for the performance of a contract; or
- Restrict the use of Your Data so that it is only used for certain purposes (e.g. you may require us only to hold Your Data for the purpose of providing services to you but not to use Your Data for marketing purposes).
We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and your right to access, and to provide you with the personal information that we hold about you or make your requested changes. Data protection legislation may allow or require us to refuse to provide you with access to some or all the personal information that we hold about you. If we cannot provide you with access to your personal information, we will inform you of the reasons why, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions.
Please send any requests relating to the above to our IT and Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying your name and the action you would like us to undertake.
- RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
Where you have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal data, you have the legal right to withdraw your consent under certain circumstances. To withdraw your consent, if applicable, please contact us at email@example.com.
- CONTACT US
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this policy or how we use Your Data please contact our IT and Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.This is in addition to your right to contact the Information Commissioners Office if you are unsatisfied with our response to any issues you raise at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/.