304 Interim Quality Manager (Relocation and Launch)
Our client is a well know automotive supplier with a company in the South of Slovakia with approx 200 employees. The parent company is relocating production to Slovakia.
– ensure a successful launch of new production for a major Automotive client
– communicate with the client to smooth-up the whole process in terms of quality
– act as a project manager responsible for the launch project
– Slovak or Hungarian, English
6-9 months minumim, South of Slovakia
303 Crisis Interim Human Resources
Our client is a well known player in the automotive sector with several manufacturing plants in the CEE region.
The plant in western part of the Czech Republic needs support in the preparation for future growth, as well as reorganization of the current operational processes.
– take over the full responsibility for 500+ FTE manufacturing plant
– lead the company through difficult period
– stabilize the current operations in the HR area
– redesign processes to improve performance
– perform an audit of existing situation and processes
– prepare the plant for a significant growth in headcount (new project to be transfered to the plant)
– cooperate and coordinate group projects
– harmonize with group policies and procedures
– experience with crisis management and turnaround
– solid track record from manufacturing companies of similar size
– hands-on doer/ enabler, with a very proactive approach and a high level of independent decision making
– English is a must, Czech, Slovak of advantage
6-9 month Western Czech Republic
302 Preparation for Sale (Interim)
Our client is a private equity-owned company active in warehouse solutions (service industry).
Reaching a maturity stage before the exit, we are looking for an experienced interim manager to prepare the company for exit.
– analyze and redefine the existing processes
– perform a full value stream mapping
– design process maps to embed the changes into the organization
– design and implement processes and procedures to increase the profitability in future
– prepare the organization for sale”
– finance or operational background (no sales)
– experience in the service industry (no manufacturing)
– solid track record in business process reengineering and optimization
– mature communication style and personality
– English, Polish fluent
6+ months, Warsaw
301 Interim CFO (Poland)
Our client is a German manufacturing company with warehouse and production sites in Poland near Lodz and Warsaw.
Today, there is limited governance and transparency in financial reporting and huge potential in performance improvement via process optimization.
– increase the performance and profitability of the company
– implement governance and rework financial reporting processes
– analyze and redesign the existing processes in finance and in operations
– introduce project management into daily operations
– prepare forecasts, and reports and coordinate budget preparation
– finance background
– German, Polish fluent
– experience with ERP, various interfaces and intercompany relationships
– change management experience with focus on performance improvement, process optimization
– availability December 2022
6+ months, Lodz