Location: Buenos Aires – Argentina
One of the world leaders in shared mobility having to provide an in-depth response to the invitation to tender issued by the Argentinian authorities concerning the operation of the Buenos Aires metro, wished to partially use the services of a company specialized in the field of transitional management, in order to benefit from the advice and assistance she needs to carry out this operation.
Key deliverables included:
- Audit the social situation of local staff to be taken over;
- Define the target structure and organization;
- Estimate the operational salary costs and the legal and financial conditions of the staff takeover;
- Estimate the latent costs, commitments and liabilities of the recovery;
- Write the HR part of the response to the invitation to tender;
- Assume relations with the administration and local authorities in HR matters;
- Actively participate in good cooperation with members dedicated to this project.