CASOS DE ÉXITO
Interim COO & Group Development Team
Sector: Financial Services
Location: Buenos Aires — Montevideo
A leading broker dealer wanted to grow the company significantly by expanding to new products and in to other markets and required a team of experts to achieve this.
Team deliverables included:
- Establish an HR unit and build an HR platform encompassing an HR head, formal organization chart, job descriptions and performance appraisals
- Renew company IT infrastructure, services and functions and migrate to hosted services
- Refresh Operations function
- Review Accounting team
- Hire new Auditor
- Establish Customer Support Unit
- Manage the transition into the new “working” way incorporating people- process-systems-structures
- Build local asset management company from start up and funding to launch and installation of team to continue the operation
- Improve internal communication
We provided a highly experienced senior team with international experience in the banking sector, and a strong background in turnaround processes and launching of new products / units.
They operated as a core member of the executive team, contributing to organizational strategy and design, through to operational, hands-on management and key strategic matters. The team operated with the leading shareholders in the day-to-day management of the company.
Having secured their initial targets and hired new professionals in different parts of the company — including a COO, Head of Asset Management, Commercial Manager and some other mid level positions — the team stepped aside, but continued to support the major shareholders on other strategic matters.
Póngase en contacto con nosotros
Juntos podemos encontrar la solución que está buscando.