Sector: Food & Beverage
Location: Buenos Aires — Argentina
A key supplier to one of the largest worldwide fast food companies, with production facilities in Argentina and a commercial office in Brazil, required an interim CEO to further support turnaround measures. Prior to this, F&W Interim Management supported the organization by providing an interim CFO in their initial transformation project.
Key deliverables included:
- Review and refresh (with minimum disruption) the operations of the company and the timely delivery of products to key clients
- Re-evaluate the management team’s commitment and mind-set, including their alignment to the parent company objectives and goals.
- Ensure the successful re-negotiation (at “arms-length”) of the next seasons’ supply contracts with agribusiness producers to guarantee sufficient provision of its strategic raw material supply
- Strengthen the commercial link with its key client and revalidate existing provision contracts and future volume commitments
- Lead the re- assessment of the integral cost structure including implementation and execution of the agreed costs rationalization program
- Support the CFO to preserve the financial assets of the company, cover short term cash gaps and maintain access to an external source of financing