Fast results with maximum impact
For rapid intervention that enables significant positive improvement, EIM has a proven track record based on using our structured approach to project management, developed in the course of 25 years’ experience and 8,000 assignments. The EIM Partner who takes overall responsibility for the project will appoint a senior executive or a team from EIM’s international pool and set up a specific project organisation to deliver definitive results – fast.
EIM will improve business performance when, for example, you need to:
- Reinvigorate an underperforming company, business unit, factory or operational function.
- Meet investor expectations for a substantial increase in the value of the business.
- Improve results to ensure the success of an exit or IPO.
- Increase profits, reduce costs, raise efficiency, or reduce working capital.
- Enter new markets, channels or specialty areas, or open offices or manufacturing facilities overseas.
- Find additional resources to manage or carry out the work at hand.
- Manage a major acquisition or merger, or prepare a carve-out.
When an EIM partner and EIM interim managers work alongside your staff or take control of the entire project, in all cases we make sure that the knowledge gained during the performance improvement project stays with you.