Reshoring, Offshoring, and Relocation of Operations
What is the difference between Reshoring and Offshoring?
Why do companies Offshore ?
Why do companies Reshore ?
How can EIM support you in Reshoring, or Offshoring
As of today, we are running several projects in “both” directions Offshoring and Reshoring in the CEE Region. Having access to our global pool of interim managers, but also a solid track record of projects with local managers from Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia or Croatia, EIM is well positioned to provide you with the right solution. Recently we already started the following projects:
- Relocation of operations from India, Complete build-up of operations in the CEE Region, 12+months
- Relocation of manufacturing from Vietnam to CEE Region, 12+ months
- Relocation of production from Germany to Poland (500FTE), 6-9 months
- Relocation of distribution center from Germany to the Czech Republic (1.500FTE), 6 months
- Relocation (Greenfield) of automotive supplier from UK to Poland (1.100FTE), 9-12 months
Let’s discuss the opportunities together
Bohuslav Lipovsky, Managing Partner
EIM Executive Interim Management CEE
Together we can find the solution you are looking for
Bohuslav leads companies and their managers through complex changes resulting from crisis, restructuring or post-merger integration. He focuses on working with private equity firms and international corporations. His strength lies in developing a transformation strategy and leading of multi-cultural teams.
Bohuslav has international experience, he has been active in interim management for several years, speaks several languages, and has extensive experience from numerous projects.