Let’s me make this one really short.
Interim management is the temporary provision of management resources and skills of proven heavy-weight, over-qualified and over-experienced interim manager to lead the company through a transition, crisis or a change
Give yourself an honest answer to the following considerations :
- A company not willing to invest money into an Interim Management Provider
- A company not willing to invest money into an Executive Search Agency
- A company not willing to invest resources into own targeted search
- A company willing to invest 0 – 60 Eur into finding the best solution to their Transformation challenge
- The kind of interview you would have to go through
- The quality of the interview and the interviewer
- The “pool of managers” that you would be compared to (of course based on price)
Yes, in their eyes, you are just another unemployed guy desperately looking for a job.
And comparing to the “permanent employed managers”, you are unemployed, so ….cheaper to get.